Come party with us!
Kidz Adventure Center indoor playground is the perfect place to host your next party!
Call today for more info!
Kidz Adventure Center Parties Include:
2 hours of play time
Choice of private party room or open party area
30 minutes to decorate room
Day pass for birthday child
Photo display on wall
Time spots you can choose for your party
Saturday : 10am -12pm, 1:30pm - 3:30pm, 5pm-7pm
Sunday: 12:30pm - 2:30pm, 4pm - 6pm
8 Children - $225*
15 Children - $335*
24 Children - $450*
Private Party Pricing
16 Children - $435*
24 Children - $650*
Private Parties Available
Monday-Thursday after 5pm & Tuesday 9am- 7pm
Private parties give you access to the entire Kidz Adventure Center—all to yourself! Private parties give you all the fun + 3 hours of uninterrupted playtime.
Call today to book your event!
Party Payment Policies & Conditions
1. A $100.00 non-refundable/nontransferable deposit in person is required when booking the party to secure the reservation of the party. please be advised that without a deposit, parties cannot be held or reserved. All requests to reschedule or amend a party must be done 7 days prior to the scheduled party date. DATE OR TIME MAY NOT BE CHANGED OR FULL DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFEITED AND LOST. Additional fee charge will apply base on overtime and additional kids.
**Balance to be paid on the day of party by cash, DEBIT, VISA, or MASTERCARD. Checks are not accepted.
2. You are giving 30 minutes prior to your party start time for setup the room. It is essential that you arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled party time. Cleanup of the room will begin promptly at the end of your allotted time, and you will be given 15 minutes for clean-up time. Be prepared to leave on time. Parties must begin to tidy up 10 minutes before completion time to allow staff to clean up for the following party.
3. Any time taken beyond your scheduled booking will result in a $50 additional fee for every additional extra 30 minutes you stay on the premises. If your party is later than your scheduled time, an additional charge will be added to your final bill.
4. All children and adults attending the party, including siblings of invited guests, siblings of the Birthday child, the Birthday child and family are counted towards the party limits.
5. Your party may share the facility with other parties unless you have chosen the private party event. Private parties are only available from Monday through Thursday after 4pm.
6. If invited children are to exceed 30, please notify our at time of booking for party options.
7. If due to a weather alert or other major episode on or around the date of your reserved party, you feel the need to cancel your party, Kidz Adventure Center reserves the right to withhold any deposit if Kidz Adventure Center is officially open for admission on the day of the scheduled party. In the event that Kidz Adventure Center is officially closed, we will refund your deposit or reschedule your party for a later date.
8. Any changes to the reserved time, date, or party packages will result a $30 additional charge. You have 30 days to reschedule your party.
9. All Character Parties, Special guests, Artists, Entertainers are allowed to come to your party at your own cost.
10. Each guest must have their waiver form signed by their legal guardian.
11. You are welcome to bring your own foods and drinks from outside. Glassware, alcoholic beverages, and heating devices (i.e., coffee pots, chafing dishes, crock pots, popcorn poppers, microwaves or hot plates) are NOT allowed in the facility. Remember to bring your own paper plates, utensils, cups, matches, scissors, and wall removable taps.
12. No confetti, brown sugar, sands use as decoration. ONLY wall removable taps are allowed to use for the decoration.
13. You are not allowed to use our ice cream freezer for your ice cream.
14. No alcoholic beverages or smoking permitted.
15. The person(s) booking the party are solely responsible for the supervision and safety of all the invited children. Please ensure that all guests are respecting the rules and procedures of the playground so that the facility would be a safe place for everyone. All food and drinks should stay in the party room at all times. All balls must stay in the ball pit.
REMINDER: You are responsible for running/organizing your own child’s party.